One delicious and easy vegan recipe with cherries is a Vegan Cherry Crumble. Here’s a simple recipe you can try:
- 4 cups fresh cherries, pitted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the crumble topping:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or any other granulated sweetener)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pitted cherries, lemon juice, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix well to coat the cherries evenly.
- Transfer the cherry mixture to a baking dish and spread it out evenly.
- In another bowl, combine the rolled oats, almond flour, coconut sugar, melted coconut oil, ground cinnamon, and salt. Mix well until the mixture becomes crumbly.
- Sprinkle the crumble topping evenly over the cherries in the baking dish.
- Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes, or until the cherries are bubbling and the topping is golden brown.
- Once done, remove the dish from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the vegan cherry crumble warm, optionally with a scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream or whipped coconut cream.
Enjoy your delicious vegan cherry crumble!
Note: You can adjust the sweetness of the recipe by adding more or less maple syrup, depending on your taste preferences.